So last week when I had a few measly moments to myself, I picked up the magazine and decided to at least read before I dump another issue. Only then did I learn that it is a music magazine.
Even so, there wasn't really anything in that magazine that I got interested with. Probably because it was geared towards the young and hip. And I am so far from that.
But still, I gave it a another chance. I kept reading.
But there is one thing that caught my attention and even left me laughing. A page section of advertisements called BLENDER BUYS. In there listed:
- Keyboard for Blondes - huh?
- Bigger is Better Enlargement Formula
- Some sort of Pheromone spray that fuels attraction
- A shoe insert to make him look taller
- An electronic brush that claims to promote hair growth
- And an Indie Fashion clothing for the big and tall
And he said, "well isn't it the same thing as push-up bras, spanx, high heels and fake lashes?!" (All of which I use) HAH! So true!