High Ho, High Ho, So Off To Work I Go...
I've gone through this 2x already, so I'm not panicking at all. Actually I'm waiting for my husband to get ready so we can hop on all along.
I had prepared this contest and thought it would be fun to do one here while I'm gone. And of course it'll be something to entertain myself with when i get back from the hospital. Not just the normal when, how long, and how heavy the baby (well those too, but here are more questions - so go ahead and leave answers in the comments: The one with the most correct answers wins, and if there is a tie...then I'm judging by bribe... hehe...I mean wittiness, silliness, or whatever else than can make my first few days back home a little on the lighter side by making me laugh.
- Vaginal or Caesarian ?
- Epidural or Natural?
- Girl or Boy? (this should be a given)
- Length of Labor?
- Male or Female Doctor?
- Will the baby be in-room or at the nursery at night?
- Will husband cut the cord?
- Does baby have hair?
- Time baby is born
- Date baby is born
- Baby's Length
- Baby's Weight
oooooooh.........what else A VIBE !!! I am still up to my neck with inventory- and this is just another fun way for me to get rid of it... hehe
A Rabbit Vibe with rotating beads! The famous Sex And The City vibrator. All yours by taking the time to play my dull game so I can indulge myself reading when I get back from the hospital.
Also - click here so you can read more about it and hopefully entice to play my game.
Here are some facts that may help you with your answers:
-Actual due date for this pregnancy is Feb. 14th.
-I have had 2 boys now 6 and 3 years old.
- My 1st born was delivered vaginally, and my 2nd one was C-section because of cord-prolapse. However my doctor did say that there are no reasons whatsoever for us to try vaginally again. Unless anything else happens.
- 1st born, 3 hours labor - 2nd one - none because it was an emergency C-section.
- 1st born, was a male doctor that delivered my baby, and the second one was a female.
- 1st born, was in-room the whole time, the 2nd one was all at the nursery because I was drugged out with pre-eclampsia IV even after I delivered the baby.
- 1st born, hubby was too afraid to cut the cord, 2nd one he wasn't given a choice because of the emergency C-section.
-1st one born at 6 am, 2nd one at 8pm.
-1st one was longer than my second one. I forgot what it was, but somewhere around 21 inches on my first one.
- 1st one was 7 lbs. 12 oz. delivered at exactly 40 weeks, and the second one at 6 lbs. 3 oz. delivered at 37 weeks.
Hope that helps and Good Luck everyone!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Sorry, but I will only send out products within Continental US, and Hawaii. Also you must be over 18 years old to win and order the products. I carefully check your blog and if I am not 100% convinced that you are over 18 then I will not send out your vibe or orders.
For anyone else who wants to order products - Visit http://sugarsale.blogspot.com - FREE Nympho's Desire for all orders $50.00 or more. Feb. 18 - 25. And that's besides the 50% off on all products! -- I will follow up on all orders after Feb. 26th.