- Mommy On the Verge
- Mama, Mama Come Here
- Crazy Thoughts by Chelle
- Reluctant HousewifeRules:
1.Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says ‘You are tagged’ on their page telling them to read your blog. And yes this time you can blame it on me, Sugarmama.
And here are weird facts about myself:
- I organize my children's bookshelves according to the book height. Like I don't have better things to do.
- I am overly critical about my handwriting and so I find myself rewriting on cards and letters a few times before I am content.
- I kept all my diary starting from 3rd grade and still read thru them every January. A stupid little ceremony I have for the new diary of the year.
- I watch tearjerker movies when I'm feeling melancholy and enjoy having to sob like crazy.
Now it's your turn! Now pls. blame PajamaMama and not me!