Thanksgiving Day was something to be thankful for in itself.
- My husband’s turkey was delicious!
- My boys had such a wonderful time playing with the cousins, aunts/uncles and grandparents.
- One of my best gal pal Daphne and her daughter Camille got to spent the day with my family.
- Another one of my best gal pal Jenny is back from a very long trip and her voice was such a welcome message when I woke up this morning. She was truly missed.
And here are some funny things my 3 year old has said lately:
- While my 6 year old announced that he has to do the #2 so he’d rather not share a public restroom stall with me, my 3 year old decided that he’d beat that and said “Ok, then I’ll do a #6”. Whatever that was! hehe.
- When I annoyingly asked him why he had to pee every 15 minutes while we were in the restaurant he exclaimed, “Well I’m pregnant, so I have to pee a lot”. I wonder where he has heard that reasoning? Hehe
And I am this pregnant now! Wooooohooo!
I am so looking forward to this joyous holiday season :-)