What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wow, thats a loaded question. I was still in the Fashion Industry and travelled every other week for business.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
A year ago around this time I was so excited about my firstborn starting Kindergarten. I was shopping for school supplies like he was moving into a new dorm for college. hehe
Five snacks you enjoy:
I'm not so much a snacker, but more into full meals. So here are some that I would munch on if someone place it in front of me:
1) Taffy Apples
2) Trail Mixes
4) Toffee Bars
5) Chili Cheese Fries (Damn I'm hungry now)
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1)Somebody by Depeche Mode (who doesn't?)
2)I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl by Nina Simone (of course)
3)Let's Fall In Love by Ella Fitzgerald (I have an old soul)
4)The Very Thought Of You by Nat King Cole (This is our wedding song)
5)Patty Cake - My son's favorite baby song/rhyme
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Get a cook 7 days a week ( the biggest luxury there is - I think)
2) Get an assistant for my husband
3) A big house smack dab in the Gold Coast area with enough room for a huge lawn and pool.
4) A personal masseuse for me and husband for a daily relaxation
5) A personal stylist, hairstylist, and make-up artist so I can look like a diva every single day even if I was just running to a Mommy Group meeting, or as simple as picking up my boys from school.
Five bad habits:
1) I was told that I am too anal
2) Volunteering my services for free - I'm basically a sucker at times
3) Complain to husband about everything (Well who else does a better job in making me feel better but him)
4) I shop when I am feeling blue
5) I can't stay away from checking my email all day long
Five things you like doing:
1) Sex -- is that so wrong?
2) Reading before sleep
3) Taking my boys out to eat
4) Family Hugs (which we oftenly do before bed)
5) Getting together with my girlfriends
Five things you would never wear again:
1) My micro-minis from the 80s
2) Ankle boots (although I heard that it is back for the fall)
3) Padded Shoulder Pads
4) Blue Eyeshadow
5) Cavaricci Pants
Five favorite toys:
1) BOB - My Battery Operated Boyfriend (lol)
2) My laptop snd the new version of Adobe Illustrator
3) My Camera
4) My DVD Burner
5) My Massage Chair (that I haven't used in awhile)
Which also reminds me, Kel from Mama? MAMA COME HERE! who is also a dear friend of mine has tagged me months ago, and I couldn't get to it. So I'm truly sorry Kel - and I will be better next time.
Also, not that it has anything to do with this Meme, but I just want to say how sad I am that ABlondeBlogger Dawn is retiring from blogging. Dawn, I am truly going to miss reading a friend's writing and for those who has been reading in her blog too, I'm sure you all feel the same way. Pls. don't be a stranger and we'll keep up with the emails! Maybe you can guest post here once in awhile? :-)